Last Updated on 8th August 2021 by eugeneportman
What Makes a Wedding Pianist
As a wedding pianist, I have to be able to play many different styles and genres of music. This is so I can provide different types of music for the various parts of your wedding day. For instance, you can have classical music for the ceremony followed by jazz for the drinks reception. After that, you can have mellow music during the wedding breakfast and a jazz trio for the evening. You can even have a Cockney sing-a-long with song sheets as part of your day if that’s what you want.
Just let me know your preferences and I’ll try and accommodate. Whatever your requirements are, I’m here to help out.
I have a range of equipment and extra services that I can offer. I’ve listed some of these below:
- Gazebo. I have a quality gazebo that I can use for outdoor events and performances
- Grand Piano Shell. This is ideal for weddings as it looks exactly like a grand piano and I can assemble it in just under one hour.
- Radio Microphone. My Sennheiser radio microphone is available for speeches and announcements
- PA System. You can use my system to run your own disco from an Ipad, computer, or any other audio device.
- Battery Powered Piano. I have a digital piano that can be run off its own battery unit. This is useful for outdoor performances and locations where a mains power supply is not available.
- Rechargeable PA System. I have a rechargeable line array PA system. Again this is ideal for outdoor performances and places where mains power is not easy to access.
- Portable Power Pack. My versatile power pack enables me to use mains driven equipment outdoors. This equipment includes certain PA systems, digital pianos, and computers.
It is obvious from the above list that I can work fully self-contained without a mains power supply. I can perform on a beach, in a field or absolutely anywhere without electricity.
If you don’t understand anything or have any special requirements, just contact me.
If you need help with ceremony music, please visit www.ceremony-music.co.uk